Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingAs soon as I stepped out of my manor and onto the docks I was jumped by Tikao handing me a candy cane with a tag saying I’d been Christmas stalked by Tikao. Zenobie soon joined us on the docks and I believe she received one as well. If you didn’t, don’t feel too bad that Tik loves us more. Zen and I are prettier than you. Well, okay. . . Zen is prettier than you. I just keep her at my side so people will think I’m hawt by default.

I was contacted by Peresean who finally was free to accept his gift from me and I from him. It had the cutest tag which read “To Ramina my stalker, karma is a beatch but you are not! Love you xxx Pnut xxx” Anyone that keeps up with all this peeking into my log will remember the events of a pillage in entry called Giving Gela to which this card refers.

I then went to Goldz house where he was having a bit of a gathering in his yard. There was quite a few people piled into the snow fort of the back yard. There was random snowball throwing and a bit of rumble and sword fight matches too. I looked away for a short time and when I came back again it was just me and Peresean left. Goldz has a lot more hearties randomly stop by his place than I did mine yesterday, but then again he has a much bigger yard and my yard is full of game tables.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThen I had to go to Lokiloki’s villa on Tigerleaf Mountain and check out the huge maze of a fort he built in his back yard. It was really cool and I’m show a screenie of it if my window had been big enough to capture the whole thing. I threw snowballs back and forth with him for awhile and then returned to my manor for Christmas Eve happenings. (went offline)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingLater when I stepped out once more I noticed there wasn’t very many people at all out and about. I did a /who on Caridee after she commented in flag officer chat about being safe from me and discovered she was on Lima. I used one of my wisking postions to go there so no one would know I was headed that way, but found Lucathius on the docks. While trying to stalk Luca, Earbeard stalked me. Caridee got away by going on a pillage, never knowing I was out to stalk her.

Earbeard is GM in antistalking


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingAfter another break (kept going afk for long periods at a time to spend time with family) Onnika needed a place to put a sword she got for Christmas, so I let her be a room mate as my cabin on Tigerleaf where I keep an extra sword rack. Sorry, Puppy, but you moved to Opal Ocean and Onnika needed a sword rack. This way she can come and go as she pleases and get her sword when she needs it. She then made a comment about the drinking game being free, and so I asked her to play. I used to be rather good at it, but haven’t played in a really long time. It was a good match though, pretty even. She won.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThere were skellies out there and I thought I might give it a go, but I got there too late and only got to watch. Except I didn’t watch, I walked around the island picking my which prey I’d pounce when it was all over. My wife was there too, but she promptly picked Slayergurl to stalk. I found Itchy after the battle and spent some time chasing him from circle to circle, always trying to stand next to him. Sometimes he got lucky and found a circle where there was just one gap between two other pirates and would stand between them. But since the battle was over people kept leaving the island until there was no circle to hide in other than my own.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI finished the night off with a nice little round of sword fights and rumble matches with Zenobie, Loki, and Slayer. It seems to be a trend at night between the four of us. I used to like to finish my night by stalking Puppy, but now I like to finish the night by losing to my crewmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment