Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Zenobie is Hawt.

Randomness
Not much happened today I’m afraid. I started the day off with tells from Karanga and Peresean as well and an invite from Zenobie to go to Slayergurl’s house. When my wife calls, I answer. . . . sometimes. So I went and greeted Zen and Slayer in person while sending a tell to Fossaman to come get his present. Christmas is over after all and I was half inclined to just keep it. I could use a potted tropical plant. Sorry if you didn’t get a gift from me, I kept my list to about 20 this year and spent well over 100k on that 20. Probably closer to 150k, but I didn’t really keep count. It’s not about price, it’s about giving. What’s the point of wealth if you can’t share it with your hearties?

After Fossaman found a break in his pilly to come get his pressie, I stopped by Goldz’s tailoring stall on Lima. Goldz seems to have many friends and appears well liked, whenever I answer one of his invites, the location he’s at always fills pretty quickly. We had fun goofing off and such, but I didn’t stay too long, I felt the need to return to my wife.

Karanga, Goldz, Merucutio, Eyeore, and Ramina


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingSo I went back to Slayergurl’s townhouse on Tigerleaf Mountain where I found Zenobie sleeping in the basement with Lord Luci (lordlucifer) keeping watch over her. Every girl needs a bodyguard. Crono doesn’t know it yet, but that’s why I moved him into my manor, to be my bodyguard. Lord Luci was all in yellow so I called him a banana and he laughed. Sometimes I hear voices and one is called Sophia (real life room mate, loves to watch me play) and Sophia likes to make fun of people that wear all one color. She used to say I looked like a blueberry when I wore all blue and navy. Then when I was all in red, I was a cherry. I made up a little song for my wife, and she and Lord Luci both laughed.

ZenobieZenobie is hawt.
Zenobie is fine.
Zenobie is sexi,
And she’s all mine.

We just did basic handing out and snuggling stuff while at Slayer’s house, until Lord Luci (I can’t just call him Luci, cause that’s what we called Queenluci) declared it was pillage time. Funny how my wife would rather hang out in the house where she has little rooms rather than the one she shares with me. ~sniffle~

Rami pets Amber’s sheepAfter all the pillaging, when the day was coming to a close Jolyma decided to stalk Reble, and Slayergurl decided to stalk Jolyma, so I stalked Slayergurl. (I seem to want to think this was after a pillage, did I go out twice with my crew yesterday? What’s wrong with my memory? No, Hogun, I’m not getting old.) We all ended up at Reble’s estate right as Nica was leaving to go dock tart in Jade. I sent her tells to tease her about running from the BotC girls. After awhile her dock tarting didn’t work out and she returned anyway. I also got to pet Amberash’s new pet sheep while there. I was having trouble finding matches though, because Slayergurl was too drunk to fight me. I only fight unrated with mates anyway because I don’t want to damage anyone’s stats.

Unfortunately another did not feel the same toward me. The person challenged me knowing they could beat me very easily and lied when I asked if it was unrated. Once I accepted they laughed at me because it was not unrated and proceeded to knock my stats down. This person knew they were going to win, so logic dictates they knew it’d hurt me stats to do that to me. I didn’t handle it very well. I said nothing to those gathered there, but went to my manor, no longer in the mood for fun in the face of such betrayal. Neither my wife nor I take betrayal well at all. I love to fight friendly matches and I don’t care if I win or lose those, but to fight me knowing you’ll hurt my stats is just mean and not the act of a friend.

BotC pillagePillaging
I went on two pillages this day, but I forgot to take screen shots of one, so I can’t remember where in my timeline it goes. After the first, which was with BotC onboard the sloop Talkative Tuna with Lord Luci at the helm. I invited Merucutio to come with us again, and again found him playing poker when I sent the invite. That brother of mine, just won’t stay away from the tables.

The second pillage was with Ace of Hearts, and I believe it was Luca driving. (Sorry, Luca, can’t spell out your whole name without logging in to look it up. And I’m a lazy pirate.) It was a nice little War Frig pillage and only hit one snag. During the pillage some moron started recruiting jobbers from Ace of Hearts into Ducha De Oro. The invites were coming from Miniski and I sent him a tell saying I was going to report him, but we were in battle and I didn’t want to leave my station. I forgot that when you send a report you don’t pick what part of the log to show, it picks the last part for you. You have to do the reporting as soon as it happens, not much time for warnings and apologizes. So I didn’t send the report because I know the OMs need the logs for these things and don’t have time to try and go through mine. Miniski was sending me tells apologizing anyway, but I didn’t respond to them and tell him that I didn’t get to report him. I was kinda disappointed too. I really wanted to. That kind of unsavory behavior just makes me mad, I mean what if the jobbers took the offer and left Ace of Hearts undermanned in battle?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:07 AM

    /e feels left out because Rami forgot she pillaged with me too :(

    Plus, I want to know who hurt my mistress's feelings!

    ReplyDelete