Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Stay away from me wife!

Randomness Rami fights Shimo
I started the day by challenging Cyflow to a battle for daring to think about visiting my wife. It was a friendly unrated rumble match in which he won. He seemed surprised, but I conceded that he could visit my wife anyway. After that Zen attacked Shimo and I had to challenge him too for not dodging. Other than challenging people throughout the day, I didn’t really do much. I just stayed in my manor mostly due to feeling a little under the weather.

Though I did pop over to my neighbors Lawson and Tikao’s to exchange gifts. I fear they got Zen and I a better gift than we got them. Heck, I don’t even know what color of tropical plant I gave them. It was supposed to be purple to go with their living room, but I delivered four at once and the tropical plants are cursed right now. They might have ended up with a tan one. It’s all part of their Christmas surprise. The color being the surprise. But now three others of you out there know you also got tropical plants and one is purple. One is really the red it appears, so someone got what it looks like they got.

My officer badge wore out today so I was afraid I’d be missing good stuff on flag officer chat and had asked Crono to make sure no one used it. He reported all was clear, but then just to make sure I also asked Amberash to make sure no one used fo chat without me. Then Crono reported to me, that Amber broke the silence. But it’s alright, because she was just trying to help me out.
Amber asked people not to use FO chat for Rami


After the pillaging and merchant run with my crew (see below) Slayergurl kicked me so I planked her. She then reduced me down to cabin person, and Zenobie was taking her side. So I ran to the manor and locked Zen out. I eventually let her back in of course and was restored back to fleet officer. Sometimes Slayer and Zen just get a little EMO and I have to step back and avoid them until the tantrums are over.

Right before bedtime, there was some friendly sparing going on among the crew that was still awake. First I kept challenging Zenobie, then she challenged Loki, so I fought Slayergurl. After defeating Slayergurl and seeing Loki defeat my wife, I decided that Loki and I had to battle to try and avenge our lovers. Zenobie was avenged. Then after that rumble match I was gonna get some sleep, but Loki still wanted to rumble. I think it’s because he almost had me. But I’d been rumbling a lot and wanted to sword fight even though he’s so much better at it than I am. But he let me win. Thanks, Lokiloki. ^_^

PillagingRami follows Zen
I pillaged with Bretheren of the Coast, we were a little slow getting started, because after we loaded the ship up with everyone my wife Zenobie decides it’s nap time. We waited, and waited, and waited. Then Kawasaki fell asleep too, and Queenluci was so bored she challenged me to rumble. I can’t remember which of us won, but it’s the fighting I like, winning is just a bonus. By the time our match was done, Zen was starting to wake up. So then we got underway and had a nice little pillage. There was one fight though where Zenobie was the first to get knocked out and then I was second, so I said I had to follow my wife. Though I guess avenging her would have been better?

BotC waiting to pillage


I went on another pillage with BtoC, or tried to anyway. They told me to hop on right as the ship was nearing port and sailing for less than half a league killed my sailing stats. So I had to go hop on a navy ship to try and repair it. Though really it didn’t hurt my stats that bad, it brought me down ocean wide, but my archipelago standing was still legendary. But then the crew went on a merchant run, so I hopped onboard a merchant brig with the rest of them. I think I might have been on one before with Peterljr (old captain when I was SO in Imperial Viridian), but that was a really long time ago. When asked to move over to carp I totally didn’t know where I was going. I wandered around deck looking for a carp station, not realizing they were all below.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:09 PM

    Ill have you and everyone else know that I beat loki the first time and he decided to get revenge lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:10 PM

    And btw, your them emo, your the one that threatened to leave the crew cause Shimo was beating you at Sails :P

    ReplyDelete