Sunday, December 17, 2006

Slacker!

Guess who missed a day in her log? Yep, that's right. Everyone's favorite stalker, Rami. Look at her pretending to work at her desk. . . what a slacker! And boy is she late on yesterday too or what?


Rami at her desk


I'll probably never get back to that day to write it up, so below is a screenie I took on Dec 15 (keeping in mind the dates on this log are normally marked as the day after they really were. Cause I wait until after midnight or the next day to write the entry.)

This is Masee and some BotC dancing at Slayergurl's townhouse.


dancing


I'd like to take this time to also mention I have a little pirate family. ( they're not related to me in real life ) My siblings in order of age are Merucutio, Monlizzy, then Masee is younger than me. Eyeore is our aunt.

I'd also like to note that all my screen shots are hosted by Photobucket.


Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing
Well, looks like I won't get yesterday ( Dec 16 ) up either. Sorry about that guys. Just have a busy last two days.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:45 AM

    wow Rami... get us addicted to your blog then leave us high and dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:08 AM

    no kidding

    ReplyDelete