Saturday, December 23, 2006

Our Baby

First off, let me start by saying the following took place on the day of December 20, 2006. I’ve been on shore leave (not online) the last two days so am really slow getting this up here. Though feel free to make up wondrous stories in your heads of where Ramina went, why she went there, and what she did.

ocean frozeI started the day off with a sloop pillage with Royal Pillagers onboard Our Baby. Amber and Reble can’t have kids you see, so they adopted their ship. While on that pillage however the oceans froze. We were about to attack a ship, but then we just sat there for what seemed the longest time. We all fought over who was going to tell the OM, then realized there was no OM. Then there was widespread panic and chaos. The oceans unfroze and we promptly headed for port where Amber and Reble had trouble getting off their own ship. I made it to the dock alright, but then shortly thereafter found myself in a parallel demission. It all looked the same, except I didn’t exist in the /who and saw no one on the dock the /who said was there. I eventually made it safely to my manor, and eventually everything was fixed.

After resting all that off a bit, I then proceeded to challenge people to rumble or sword fighting. Wasn’t really in the mood for defeat that day, whether it be mine or another’s, so I didn’t fight as much as I normally do.

I took another really long rest and came back in time to catch the very end of the crew Christmas Party. Really sorry I missed it though and it broke up shortly after my arrival there. It was kinda funny though, cause early in the morning, Zenobie was afraid she wasn’t going to make it and then gave me all the presents to hand out, but then when I found out I wasn’t going to be able to make it, I gave all the presents to Jolyma to hand out.

BotC at their Christmas Party


Lani laughs too much and Rami says it’s cause she’s insane. Then I went on a pillage with Callandor and stayed up most the night, until I just couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer. It was kinda strange because it wasn’t a crew that’s in the Imperial Coalition flag and so they just didn’t laugh at me as much as I’m used to. It’s always odd when I’m the only one laughing at myself. After a few battles though they warmed up to my madness and the laughter started. Someone had told Lani I was a stalker and she asked me about that. I tried to deny it, but I’m not sure the licking helped cover my story very well. It really wasn’t a bad pillage at all, I found the people quite delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment