Thursday, December 28, 2006

Trouble Maker

Note
Yesterday when I said I went on a third pillage but couldn’t remember who’s it was. It was Jolyma’s. After a lot of crying and begging for forgiveness I finally stopped smacking her around for pointing it out. But the good news is I’m not going crazy, I really did go on three pillages yesterday.

Randomness
Doesn’t seem like much happened. Started the day off with a bit of trouble I guess. Eskimo asked in fo chat for a paint brush. Though why he keeps asking in fo for something so cheap and quick to make I don’t know. It’s not the first day he has though. Eyeore asked if he could wait five minutes and she has an apoth stall so I figured that meant she was about to make one. I yelled that she was cheating and Stalker and Crap answered my call to arms, but Eskimo just sat around with a confused look on his face. It wasn’t long after that he and another got into a personal one on one conversation in fo chat, so you know the rest of us sat back and waited for Amber to say something. Either they can’t take a hint, or they really don’t know what tells are, because it didn’t really stop after she said something about it. Oh, or maybe they don’t realize the rest of us are there too?

Rami starts trouble


Later I was picking on Slayer for something or another, playing dumb and twisting words around like I do and Joly banged her head against her desk in frustration. Only she said it as headdesk and Slayer was confused so I said Joly was banging Slayer’s head against the desk. Joly disputed that and Slayer put a pillow on Joly’s desk. I then banged Slayer’s head into Joly’s desk and when Joly cried out I should be nice to her stalker, I reminded her there was a pillow there and thus it was okay.
Clicking this takes you to Photobucket.com
Later in the day I was invited to an apothecary stall Jolyma owned and where Lokiloki and Zenobie were managers. I started making comments about how they didn’t let another SO, like Slayergurl be a manager and wondered if they were trying to say something. Achelois was there and I know she lives with Slayergurl and thus would go tell her what I said, so I made sure to point out how bad Slayergurl smelled. Of course she doesn’t, I just like to say she does. But then again I never said it was a bad smell.

Zenobie and Ramina in their manorThen Zenobie and I went home for some cuddling. We had a few sword fights during all that too. Then Slayergurl came in, but she didn’t want to fight. I made a comment about how I’m not doing so well in my quest to become nicer and Slayergurl said she prefers the mean Rami. I’ve been failing at the quest for awhile now anyway. I was trying to become nicer so people will like me. I seem to remember someone else came in too, but maybe I’m wrong. My memory seems to be failing me lately. Or maybe it’s just my concentration?
mean bots. . . ~mutters~
Pillaging
I went on two pillages. The first was with Fossaman and the Royal Pillagers. The second one was on Zenobie’s new war brig she bought herself. If she keeps buying herself such nice things, then what could I possibly get her for a wedding gift that would compare? I don’t have any poe though and can I make enough between now and February to get her something nice? Of course she’ll say I don’t have to, but I really wanted to blow her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment