Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Rami's Love Shower

Randomness
My latest thing is what I like to call Rami’s Love Shower. There comes a time in every stalker’s life when she grows wealthy from the pillaging and bored from lack of prey (or her prey is out pillaging) and the other day I found when this happened that I could throw coins at people wherever they are and it’s sorta like stalking. I threw a few, and then a few more, and then a few more. And then I did a /fwho and started going down the list. It’s amazing how many people don’t know how to properly respond to free money. You’re pirates! Take the gold and be happy.

Today was especially rewarding because more poe than normal got thrown back at me. It’s not that uncommon for at least one person to throw two coins at me when I threw one at them (well not really coins, cause pieces of eight are only pieces of coins. 8 pieces makes one coin) but today a wonderful, wonderful pirate threw much more back at me. I was blown away by the kindness and though I’d love to go around telling everyone who it was to brag on her, I don’t want her getting thousands of tells asking for money. Lol. But thank you very much. You made my night.

Stalking
In other news, Cyflow made the fatal mistake all prey eventually make. He stopped to greet me on the docks of Tigerleaf. Most know I’m looking for a sugar daddy, and here he comes all decked out in black bearing kind words and a friendly smile. That elevates him right toward the top of my list. I’m like a curse; once I’ve seen you, it’s all over.

Pillaging
I pillaged with Midnight Aurora again today. That seems to have been a habit this week. I have been so busy that I actually turn down offers to come pillage, and that’s rare for me. Normally if you ask I’m ready to go, MA have just been the lucky ones. Or is that unlucky? I had to jump ship and swim to shore before the pillage was over, and that’s rare for me too, but happens every now and then.

Stall
The sad event has finally come, but I am closing my iron stall on Fintan. The stall's profits are no longer paying the rent and haven't been for two or three weeks. I haven't been paying the stall the attention I used to anyway and it's not really a lose. Just no longer something I need to worry about which will leave more time to stalking. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:56 AM

    Zenobie Loves Ramina and looks forward to her writing more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:09 AM

    Karanga agrees with Zenobie (but not about the love part :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:53 PM

    this should prove to be funny reading

    ReplyDelete