Monday, December 11, 2006

I <3 Earbeard

Cyflow ponder

Randomness
Rami orders fine bath rum
Today I started with a nice morning bath in fine rum with my wife. I order my rum from Mrslsolo with a touch of passion fruit for bathing. Fine rum sure beats bathing in water and it leaves my skin so smooth and soft, not to mention lickable.


Rami's Christmas treeI then went over to Rascalred’s estate, but Zenobie found out and rushed over, challenging Red to a duel over me. They had a staring contest which Red won. While there I stalked Red, Scream, and Criptherip who was already a hearty of mine. Then we all danced around the Christmas tree, which had a pile of gifts under it. Red must be very loved. I told the other flag officers I was in need of help, that my tree was bare and if they’d all get me or Zenobie a gift I’d appreciate it. They laughed, but so far I haven’t had any help in that department. I guess I’ll have to fill the bottom of my tree myself. I did manage to scrape up the money to wrap Zen’s gift and put that under the tree, but told her she can’t open it yet. I wanted to get Puppy (Cloudpuppy) something too, but he asked me not to.


At Red's


I of course spent the end of my day with Puppy, but this time he came to me instead of me going to him. Most of that time was spent in my cabin on Tigerleaf.

Greeting Returned Pirates
Yesterday Tholon returned. I wasn’t going to say anything in case he disappeared again, but he was around again today, so yay! Everyone missed him and he’d been mentioned randomly by this pirate or another wondering where he’d gotten off to. We love you Tholon, thanks for coming back. Today Ratoscurvy returned. He found me on the docks helping out greenies as I often do and encouraged me to /duty. So today I also became a greeter. My crew feels for the greenies, but it’s perfectly legal for me to stalk them all now. Welcome back Tholon and Rato, and watch out greenies, here I come!

Pillaging team on the drunk. . but not Spam
Today I went out with My Last Serenade with Cyflow at the helm. It was nice of him to take me on a pleasure cruise, but I don’t really know why he had to put me to work. We had many battles and found some kraken’s blood, so I made a nice little sum from the pillage. And then I went out later with Royal Pillagers in disguise with Reble at the helm.

Stalking Rami pretends to be Chrena
Today I tried something a little different. I put on a clever disguise and pretended to be someone else. (used and alt) The person I was pretending to be is a little cabin person of Amigos called Chrena. First I asked Eyeore if I could be captain and she explained to me that I could not. However she was just playing along cause she already knew it was me. Wackystar had ratted out my disguise to the other Senior Officers of Amigos already. Eyeore and Crazydog encouraged me to try my little trick on others though and Amber was out on a War Brig. So I jobbed with Royal Pillagers and after the pillage asked to be captain. Amber said okay so I acted like I thought she was serious and waited around for her to give it to me. When she didn’t, I called her mean and got off the ship. Then I proceeded to flirt with Vennom and when he didn’t respond, Reble. I stalked Vennom to Reble’s estate on Fintan as Chrena, then to a townhouse on Tigerleaf before he got clever enough to leave Onyx and hide in Jade. After I lost track of Vennom, I ran to Cyflow as Chrena and he automatically knew I was someone other than I seemed. He asked who I was and I told him I was Chrena. Then we played a round of 3 questions, because I thought 20 would be too many. But he got it in one question by simply asking me if I was Ramina.


Momarette being strange

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:16 AM

    OMG!!!!!ROFL I love You Rami that made my day!!Can't stop laughing!!
    <3 Slayer

    ReplyDelete