Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Maiden Voyage

Randomness
Zenobie, Rami, and Merucutio
Well, didn’t do much really, mostly spent the day goofing off with my wife and crew when I wasn’t on a pillage. Playfully jobbed Crono into BotC when Jolyma tried to greet him in our crew chat, and he in turned jobbed me back. Then he took me on a pillage. Then he tried to steal my wife into his crew in hopes I’d follow. There was some playful recruiting back and forth from BotC and Pole Star, but none of it was meant. We don’t really want to steal each other. We’re already in the same flag and that’s good enough.

I also did a lot of fun sparing with friends in unrated rumble and sword fight games. I think I accidentally did a rated rumble one against someone and caused their stat to drop. Sorry about that. I just like to fight people.

While onboard Amber’s new war frig, Social Shiner, Earbeard responded to my request that someone write a ballad of the hawt pirate Zenobie and threw my name into the song as well.
Earbeard writes a song


Pillaging Social Shiner
Went on a small pilly on a sloop with Pole Star and Crono in the morning. Then later I went out with Midnight Aurora on a sloop with Slashy at the helm, but then Amberash announced her maiden voyage of a war frig and my big sister, Monlizzy demanded her man port right away so we could all go. We had Collibri with us anyway, and she kinda needed to go on that maiden voyage to support her own crew. Royal Pillagers. Both Amberash and Reble shared the battle nav duties on that voyage. I think it’s rather cute how they share everything. ^_~ I had to jump off ship during that voyage cause I got a bit sea sick, but then I hopped back on again in time to catch the last few battles and taunt and torment the jobbers and crew or Royal Pillagers.

Stalking
Well, as you can see above I caught up with Earbeard on Amber’s pilly, but at the first mention of stalking he ran to hide. I did get to stalk Crono’s crew though while jobbed into Pole Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment