Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yamiko and Revette join The Family [Rami]

I found Narelei dressed in rags on the docks. Way to represent the Corsair family there, Narelei.
Narelei wears rags.

The highlight of the day was my adoption of Yamiko, who’s older than my other three children and thus probably isn’t going to learn much of her behavior from me, as she’s already set in her ways. I adopted her to love her though, not to raise her. I do regret our paths didn’t cross sooner and so I’ll have to love her extra hard to make up for all the years we’ve lost.


I’ve been trying to marry Narelei off, trying to make her someone else’s problem, but no one will take her. Narelei said I could now marry Yamiko off, but I love Yamiko so she’s allowed to fall in love and marry for love all at her own pace. Luvi will be allowed the same thing.
Yami isn’t getting married off.

While on the docks I tried to marry Narelei off to the nice young gentleman she’d met, but he wouldn’t have her.
Photobucket

Our hearties started coming to join our circle. I like spending time with hearties. Narelei tried to threaten to call child services on me, but we’re pirates. They’d have helped me beat her.
Pirate child services help beat children.
chat circle
chainmail suits Lokiloki

I made a comment about me being a nice pirate after trying to help out some greenie that wanted to wager without waiting for the other pirate to wager. Greenie never responded, but I tried. (in below image what Narelei says comes first.)
Photobucket

Feeling defeated Narelei said she’d be back and took off. I knew where she was going, and I was right. She came back in a black and purple gown with a black and purple corset and a huge black wig on her head. Wigs only make you look foolish no matter what color they’re in, hun.
Narelei thinks black makes her better than those that don’t wear it


Revette was adopted by Yamiko making her my first grandchild. I’m very proud of my new granddaughter. She requested I take her shopping, but I’ve got to save up for the party that will celebrate Yami and Rev coming into the family so I can’t spend money on other things right now. I want big prizes.
Revette joins the Corsair Family

Then I went on a pillage with Keverrs.
Yami is job pressed.
enemy ship puts itself into a bind
booty recieved
group that pillaged.
Photobucket
Yamiko, Ramina, and Keverrs
Hawk gives away girls

After the pillage I gave a chest to a friend and mate of Arachne’s who wanted her own coffers. Sorry, Joly. I gave away the gift you gave to me.
Rami gives chest

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:30 PM

    /e sighs. I see how it is. You get me to give you a present, then you give it away. Then you start the day's log saying you stalked me, but it isn't ME in the pic!

    /me feels unloved :(

    ReplyDelete