Saturday, March 15, 2008

Gone Fishing [Ara]

My fish turned to dust right in my hands today. I want to say it was in my pocket, but it’s a big fish and I was wearing tight pants. In all truthfulness I’m not sure where I store that fish when I carry it around, it’s just there when I need it. Well, not that fish, not anymore. But I’ve other fishes. I’ve sunk a lot. I’m a blessed pirate. I’ve sunk many times and still no injury.
Photobucket

I stalked Rover. Really I was stalking Tikao, but noticed he was on the island so I decided to pop in and pick on him some more about forgetting me. He has a whole lot of clothes on the rack of his stall on Carmine. If you’re in the Garnet archipelago, might want to stop by and give his stall a look.
Photobucket

Then I went on to stalk Tikao.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment