Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Reep’s Crazy Route [Rami]

Quote of the day

quote of the day


shirt fell off

I was sitting in Arachne’s cabin when an annoying little greenie came in. He asked to be my friend and I was feeling unusually generous, so I allowed it, even though I normal demand that people become my friends before being added to my friend’s list. Then he asked if Arachne and I were lovers. That didn’t really bother me, because you know I’m bi, but Arachne is for men only.
Arachne, Ramina, and annoying greenie.
Arachne and Ramina are not lovers

While standing on the docks, I met this nice little pirate called Cameran. She wanted into our crew so I let her in, even though I don’t normally invite people off the docks, but tell them to pillage with us instead. I warned her about Narelei and how mean my daughter can be.
Don’t mind what Narelei says, she’s mean.

Fossman stalked us while we were there. Really I think he was just passing by and stopped to say hi, but pretended to stalk us to make us feel important enough to be tracked down and greeted.
Fossaman

I ran to go do something, can’t really remember what it was, but when I came back to the docks, Piratepinky was speaking to Slayer. Having heard all about that little money grubber from Arachne, I was very quick to defend Slayer. I ran up to the circle and told her she was not allowed in our crew. I fear she’s already been in once since lokiloki is on her list of friends. She just hops from crew to crew asking for money.
Don’t let PiratePinky in your crews

After I calmed down I went on a pillage with Keverrs.
Kraken’s bloodno more rumble, now sfships
booty
group shot

After that pillage I went on another one with Reepacheep. He decided to go around the long way. Well, okay we didn’t really do that whole route.
Crazy Route
Jolyma and RaminaOuch

FloodAre those girl colors?

booty

Ramina and Rum BubblesReepacheep

Then I gave my granddaughter her allowance and went to bed.
Rev gets allowance.

No comments:

Post a Comment