Saturday, March 15, 2008

Can't Job in Rags [Rami]

Narelei was being as mouthy as normal so I demoted her. This isn’t the first time I had to reduce her to cabin person as a punishment. She still has the title Urchin in our crew. You’d think she’d have started acting like a civilized pirate by now.
Photobucket

Jolyma wanted to do dock tart on Lima, the scariest place in all the ocean, but I was board so I did it.
Photobucket


Then she wanted me to come to Atlantis, so I had to go get dressed. Couldn’t job in rags or others would think I’m a greenie pirate. The first time Snickermate tried to job me I had do no disturb on, then he tried again after I got dressed and I didn’t have a bravery badge. Joly sent me the dubs to get one though and I hopped on the ship. In my attempt to not look like a greenie I ended up doing just that.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment