Thursday, March 20, 2008

Flag Atlantis Trip [Ara]

It was time for the Brink of Dawn flag voyage to Atlantis in celebration of Amberash’s third anniversary sailing the oceans. I was XO, Amberash was Jobbing contact, Hawkings was battle navigator, and Lawson was MAA with Keverrs stepping in a little to help (due to Lawson having disconnect problems.)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gotkevlar was there, but I warned him against throwing rocks or otherwise harming my Hawkings in anyway.
Photobucket


While on this voyage I saw a Shadowwalker doing his thing.
Photobucket

And I made friends with Aquamaryne.
Photobucket Photobucket

I got some nice little goodies from Atlantis this trip, which I wasn’t expecting since I was XO. I figured since I wasn’t really working any puzzles that I wouldn’t get anything. I tried to give the bodice over to be auctioned after the voyage, but it wasn’t taken when offered and I was so tired I couldn’t keep up with vessel chat so I went to my cabin. I wasn’t paying attention when Tikao asked for my bodice, sorry about that.
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment