Tuesday, March 11, 2008

He's MY Hawkings! [Ara]

Quote of the Day
What’s an unrefreshing drink?


The day started with Joly finding out what happened to her room. She’d invited me over to see her Atlantis urn sitting in the foyer to her house and I’d said something about hearing from Rami that her room had been messed with. Of course she immediately blamed that troublemaker Ramina, and I too am sure she had something to do with it. If Ramina wasn’t my sugar mama, I might not bother to associate with her.
Jolyma, Arachne, and Yammy

Then I went on a trip to Atlantis with my darling Hawkings at the helm. Yamiko was Master at Arms and Jolynn was XO. I liked Yamiko being MAA, she let me into every fray and there were a lot of frays. She’s also really cool and dresses really snazzy. My only problem with her is she kept trying to claim my people as her own. But the joke’s on her, because they’re My Hawkings, My Jolyma, and now she’s My Yamiko.
MY Hawkings MY Yamiko


Solame joined us and I was afraid the kindness she spreads would mess up my sword fighting during the frays, but it didn’t. Whenever she’s around I feel like being nicer to everyone and like running around and hugging everyone.
Sol

One of the pirates that stood out to me in a good way this voyage was Mokume. When we first started loading the ship she asked PTB and then if there was room, knowing no one was on yet. I like pirates with a sense of humor, well a clean sense of humor and she’s got one. And she was wearing an orange long dress just as I was. We must be fated to be friends.
 Arachne tells Mokume it’s a tight fit on the ship list of who was on ship at time



Speaking of friends, Yamiko was added to my list today. She’s very sweet and spunky too. Very happy to have her counted among my friends.
MY Yamiko

Right before the voyage was to set off, Gotkevlar threw a rock at my Hawkings. Yamiko had been going on about how she’d defend Hawkings and I didn’t need to, but I was the one that noticed the rock thrown and caught it. This proves I’m better at defending Hawkings, even if she is his MAA. I’ve declared myself personal bodyguard to Hawkings and will make sure the dragoon never again kidnap him.
Ara catches rock thrown by Gotkevlar

In this group shot I’m about to show you, that guy standing near me, Whitedevils. . . he was saying some things bad enough I found them vulgar, and we all know what a naughty pirate I am. You know if it offends me, it’s pretty bad. I’d told him to stop, but he did it again and then challenged me, asking if I was going to plank him. Of course I can’t on this ship or he’d be gone already. But Jolynn and Reepacheep both spoke up. I didn’t notice it happen but will find out the next day that Reep really did plank him. Thanks Reep.
plank Whitedevils

Another pirate that has recently started standing out to me is my own flaggie, Zerris. We had this funny conversation in flag officer chat in which he said he wasn’t always sure if he was Zerris but was sure he was, and I said I have that problem too. The other flaggies thought I was saying I also thought I was Zerris, but I’m not. Actually I don’t have identity problems either, just though it was funny to say so. Zerris came on the Atlantis trip and I like his random sense of humor.
Zerris
Sail please, Zerris

People started to crowd around my Hawkings so I told them all to back off.
crowding around hawkings

Hunting sea monsters

Onyxblade started inching closer just to test me and then he reached out and touched my Hawkings. I hope you step in gum, Onyxblade, and I hope it sticks to your shoe!
Onyxblade gets too close to Hawkings

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:30 PM

    I love you. You always make my day :)

    ReplyDelete