Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'll Stab You [Ara]

Amber and I got together to discuss the rules of the Atlantis pillage tomorrow night. We were pretty much in agreement already so there wasn’t much discussion on the rules, just enough to make sure we were on the same page, which we were.
Amber and Arachne

I fight at lot at the tables, trying to improve my sword fighting skills. I got my rating up to legendary, but I can lose it so quickly that if asked I’d still tell someone I’m only grand master. I guess I could say I’m grand master, bordering on legendary, but I’m too lazy to say all that.
legendary in sf

I wanted to go fight the skellies, but I didn’t get there in time. Joly assured me the pirates would lose the first fray, as they normally do, but she lied! The skellies lost and ran off without me getting to fight them.
Jolyma and Arachne

No comments:

Post a Comment