Sunday, March 09, 2008

Arachne Gets a Promotion

Started the day off with hugs for my Joly and my Ruin. It’s always nice to start the day off with hugs. They were on the same ship, so since I couldn’t get to them physically I had to have them hug each other for me.
Hug Ruin for me.

Hearties

Finally added Amber to my hearty list. She’s counted among hearties even though she’s not on the list. There are several pirates like that sailing the blue.
Amberash has been added to yer hearty list

Unscrupulous RumRunners

Then I went on a pillage with the Unscrupulous RumRunners who also sell under the flag of Brink of Dawn.
Unscrupulous RumRunners

There were these horrible dirty rocks, but they got what was coming to them!
shooting rocks
port or starboard?

In no way at all did the rocks distract my sailing and make me mess up. I did not tie a slip knot when I meant to tie a bowline, not at all.
Ara booched sails

But then we went after more rocks.
Get more rocks!

Dark Horizon

Then I went on a pillage with my own crew and of course I did the whole XO thing.
Rastamon, Tikao, and Arachne

It was during this trip that Icey finally decided I needed to be on her hearty list. She’ll never get away now. Poor thing.
Icey has been added to yer hearty list

Intervention

After the pillage I was called to the fort on Spectre and I thought it was an intervention of some sort.
intervention

Instead it was a promotion. Yay me!
Arachne is SO now

While we were there we talked about the desire to do nightly crew pillages and Phae said she was looking forward to coming. Which is good ‘cause she looks like she could use the poe.
Phae wears rags

Acting Out

Then I went to Phae’s house to meet her friend Slashy, whom I’ve already met but forgot he knew me. Hinemoa came too and we decided to play Korean Drama. Hine was the sweet, refined girl and I was the sassy pretty girl. Slashy was the hot headed guy that used to like me until he noticed Hine, but even though I didn’t love him I couldn’t let Hine have what was mine. Phae just stood there and directed. And yeah, I know we were missing our second guy, but we just referred to Hawkings as that guy and acted out our little scene anyway.
Acting out Korean drama

Moving Stuff

Then we went and helped Royal Pillagers who also fly under the flag of Brink of Dawn move stuff. At least I think that’s what we were doing. I answer almost any call from a friend or flaggie to come aide them that I don’t always pay attention to what type of voyage it is, other than if I need to bring a sword or not.
Amberash, Dunkhan, Trukker, and Arachne

Tikao smacks Ara

Break In

After returning to my cabin I found a hole in my floorboards where someone was trying to break in.
hole in my floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment