Monday, March 10, 2008

Blame My Captain [Ara]

Quote of the Day
Blame my captain


I was practicing my skills with the navy and earned myself a trophy. It’s always nice to earn a new trophy.
duty nav trophy

Then I went into Atlantis and even though it was with the crew Phalanx, Fossaman was at the wheel, and it was his ship. And I think I went in before that too, cause I seem to have images of two different ships in Atlantis.
Joly hates rocks.

Solame was there and I told her of how all her happy hugs and hearts inspired me to be nicer when I XO too. That’s not to say I’ll plank less, just that I’ll show more love to those that do work to keep morale up. She gives me warm fuzzies when she’s around. I just want to hug her to death.
Solame loves everyone

We sank.
sinking

Later when my crew decided to go on a pillage I realized there was a problem with PTB and long ship names. I don’t know what to call the ship when all I can see is Believable H... We all had a good laugh about how long the ship names are and Crazydog asked PTB H... when he came onboard. The pillage was announced, so asking wasn’t really necessary, but I was trying to set a good example to the new greenies in the crew.
Believable H...
Photobucket

Bambi came, but it was okay, ‘cause she wasn’t wearing that huge wig. Today I could trust her. She is rather pretty too, isn’t she? I don’t normally like pink, but it looks really good with black.
Bambi

She’s so cool she can sail without being near the ropes.
Bambi sails

After the pillage I found myself in a dark and scary place. I wonder if it was the gates to the Underworld, ‘cause I had met Charun, Hades’ henchmen not that long ago. Maybe my meeting him had been a bad omen?
Gates to the Underworld

I joined a tournament on a whim. It’s something I haven’t done in about half a year or more. I actually made it pretty far, so I was proud of myself even if I didn’t win. I never win those things. During one of my matches someone came in and said something vulgar enough that I complained on him. I’m a naughty pirate, so you know if it offends me it had to be bad, and no I won’t repeat it.
tourney

Then I joined another Atlantis trip with Mininalice and Hurly. They had a horrible curse of the bad jobbers. I’m not sure I’ve ever been in with worse jobbers before. The ship was full and they still couldn’t keep people on stations.
ship is full
Ara wins in fray
attack
turbulent waters
sinking

No comments:

Post a Comment