Saturday, March 01, 2008

Sink and Swim [Ara]

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Arrgaretha decided she needed me on her hearty list and I like her so I was all for it. She brought me to the ship she was on and tried to add me, but said she couldn't. I thought that was funny and tried to add her as well but also couldn't. So we started deleting hearties that no longer are around or whom we don't know but still couldn't add each other. Then finally I looked at the top of my hearty list and saw she was there. I'm not sure if it worked and just didn't realize it when it did, or if she hadn't always been on my list and we just both overlooked that fact. Funny since we probably both sit at the top of the other's list.
Photobucket

I then went over to the Sage ocean to job with Reepacheep and Chasodaddy, but they wouldn't let me on, so I distracted Slayergurl from her sailing. Don't tell them I did that.
Photobucket

When I got back to Viridian I decided it was time to stalk Hawkings. Dai happened to be there and thought at first I was stalking him and though I do thank him for showing me the neat new ways to use honey, it's my Hawki Poo that I want to use the honey with. I followed Hawkings to stalls and houses. I wandered around at least three of his houses, not sure if he noticed. But now I know we have a hobby in common. House collecting.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Then it was time for some random hanging out with hearties. I used to refer to this as stalking, but I've moved on from stalking to stabbing. My hearties are very understanding.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I went on a voyage that Solame was XO for. She's seemed very sweet and was all hugs and hearts. I just wave my sword around a lot while yelling and stabbing. Sinking seems to be a bit too common around me. I think I'm cursed. Jolyma and Hawkings tried to tell me I wasn't, but I think I just need to go find the sea witch that cursed me and run her through a few times. Then I'll go find the pirate who hired her and run him through a few times too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

After that ship sunk we went in on a sloop. Which also sank.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Then it was time for me to do a little XOing myself. Had a good run though and didn't have to plank half the ship this time. I know some of you bnavers out there are thinking that's a bad idea because you need hands to work the ship, but if they're not working anyway they're useless whether they're on board or not. No sense in paying someone for doing nothing. I met a couple of cool pirates on this trip though, RJ and Zakio. I gave them honey. I also met and befriended Biggreenyoho.
Photobucket
Photobucket


Went on an other smaller voyage later that night. I sure did go on a lot of voyages. It was a good day, despite sinking too much. Any day filled with hearties and honey is a good day, even if you're forced to swim to shore a few times.
Photobucket

I'm not sure why I have an image of me sailing, but you can all admire the glory that is me as well.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment