Friday, March 07, 2008

Fair Winds, Zakio. [Ara]

Farewell

It’s always hard to say goodbye to the ones we love. I’m really not very good at words dealing with such issues, so I’ll just speak from the heart. I’d just met Rj and Zakio on Saturday. I liked them instantly, kind fun-loving people. Zakio added me to his hearty list and I was more than happy to have him there. I only regret I didn’t get to know him better. I’m sure we’d been great friends. I can’t express the sorrow my heart feels for Rj having lost him.
Rj and Zakio


I’m glad I didn’t miss the memorial pillage in his honor. I wasn’t around all week and only found out what had happened this (Friday) morning when I read the forums. He was such a great pirate and I’m glad I had the chance to pay my respects and to give what little comfort there is to have to Rj.
hearties gather to show suport

Rj wishes everyone could have known him.

May his soul forever sail the seas of eternity and may the booty he find there be greater than his hold.

21 gun salute




Other Stuff

Still wearing my black for mourning I went into Atlantis. I went in with the Royal Pillagers, who were already out but were rejobbing.

Photobucket

I noticed that a wig person was near me and wigs creep me out. I don’t trust wig people. All that weight on their heads can’t be good for their reasoning.
Photobucket

While on this trip Piratecasey agreed to be my new best friend.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment