Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Slayergurl Smells Funny [Ara]

Quote of the Day
Photobucket
I wouldn’t take that from her if I were you, Rover.


Atlantis with – Poseidon’s Wrath -I went on an Atlantis voyage with Rover of - Poseidon’s Wrath - , though due to his forgetting of me, it was one of his officers Anchovia or Ruin that invited me. Then they fought over me. There’s enough of me for everyone, my heart is bigger than it seems. Oh, and Ruin. . . technically Anchovia knew me first, by like a year or so.

fight over Arachne


Cool pirates wear orange. Anchy



I mentioned that I love my hearties and they give me warm fuzzies. Zerris asked if that meant they caused nuclear explosions inside of me filled with squirrels.
Photobucket

I said yes, and that the squirrels were warring with the bunnies.
Photobucket

Whiteddevils was there and commented on his fear of me. I told him to just watch his tongue and I think he did cause I didn’t notice anything bad he said. Just because it’s not my crew, doesn’t mean I’m not friends with the officers who can and will plank you.
Photobucket

While I was trying to talk to Zerris, another pirate started in on the banter as well. I admit at first I thought he was serious, but he sent me a tell and said he wasn’t so it’s all good. I don’t mind playfulness as long as it’s in fun. As sassy and spunky as I am, I can never fault anyone else for being the same. Heh. Though the irony is really funny, while poking fun at Rover for forgetting me, I ran across someone I’d forgotten.
Photobucket

Then we ported with Rover giving the crew his best wishes, which I thought was really niffty.
something better than nothingRover Love


I got a little extra coin and a broken chest, but at least I got something. Getting stuff is cool.
PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketShortly after porting I went off again to Atlantis, this time with Odin’s Demise. Of course Hawkings was at the helm and Jolynn was his XO.



Ruin was there too.
RuinRuin carps well.

I was trying to sail, but Slayergurl was sending me tells to distract me. Who’d ever do such a thing, sending tells to someone with the purpose of distracting them? (See Sink or Swim From March 1) I sent a tell to her captain asking she be demoted for spamming me and being mean.
demote Slayergurl


I tried to steal Reds’ sailing station after a fray. I like to sail and I like to work between frays and I noticed she hadn’t gotten back on it yet. I couldn’t get on it though, I couldn’t see anyone manning it, but I was told that station was already manned by that magical ship voice that lets you know these things.
Ara tries to take Reds station


I did some treasure haul, which is something I often avoid. But I did alright.
incredible treasure haul

My goodie was better after port this time than the first trip. I don’t wear bandanas, but purple is a pretty nifty color.
purple bandana 3,613 poe

Then I went and stalked Lawson. This is when he tried to hug me, but missed and got CaptainFlood instead.
Photobucket

After visiting Lawson I went to go visit Slayergurl. I had to see if she got that demotion I tried to send her way.
Photobucket

Her house smelled really bad, she had way too many pets in there. No wonder she herself always smells funny.
too many pets



I joined the Unscrupulous RumRunners for a bit of their pillage, but was called off by my captain. The URR were porting so I hoped over to our own ship.
Photobucket



The brigands were mean to Lawson, but what can you expect when they’re also vulgar? We should sink them all to the bottom of the ocean and let the dragoons have them!
ouchVulgar Kai

Making music

My Crew, and Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment