Friday, July 13, 2007

Why's The Rum Gone?

Today I started out by helping my daughter get settled on Tigerleaf and by helping her practice her skills in sword fighting. She almost beat me once, so I think with a bit of practice she’ll be really good at it. She can already beat me in treasure drop, but I’ve always sucked at that game. I like to play it in turbo with holes anyway though because it’s just fun.

I heard a cry from Smurfsrkool about needing help so I left my daughter with my son and rushed off to help him. He had a sloop limping into port without any rum. Tough situation to be in. The jobbers helping him weren’t that great either, they entered every battle already consigned to lose. With morale like that it’s hard to win. You’ve got to want it and be willing to fight for it. Just because there’s no rum doesn’t mean you’re going to lose, just means you need to fight a bit harder. Unless you’re also max damage, but he wasn’t.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I then went back to Tigerleaf and found my daughter making new greenie friends on the docks. When Tholon was younger he and I used to hang out on the docks at lot too, but he’s growing up and distant from his mother. Excuse me a second while I cry.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI then went to go fix my alchemy labor which had expired. I went to Jolyma’s stall to do that and Loki was there. I got mad there were no orders though and threw a bottle against the wall. When I come to work, I expect to have work to do and get paid for doing it! Hmph. Loki called me an emo for that, but I’m not sure why.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAfter I left the apoth stall I went to Monty’s distillery stall cause Lizzy was there. Narelei followed me and got to meet her new aunt. Lizzy said she was thirsty and I told her she was in the right place, to just dive into the stills. She also asked Narelei where her father was, so I looked real quick and then told her. He’s trying to deny it, but when the pirate baby pelican dropped off Narelei on Tigerleaf, there was a little card declaring her parents.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI finished off the night by hanging out with Puppy on the docks. Wow, many old entries ended with that too, just like old times. Well this time it was Tigerleaf docks and not Dragon’s Nest as it used to be.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:18 AM

    Aww Share some of the rum with Rami~

    Pup

    ReplyDelete