Monday, July 16, 2007

Night Falls

Nothing really happened this day. I practiced my blacksmithy skills over on Ice and then I returned to Viridian for a little flag meeting. I didn’t really say much though, I learned a long time ago that my voice isn’t heard in the flag and so I just find it easier to keep my mouth shut.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then I was heading to Kayos’ cottage on Labby when I saw Reep on the docks. He ran so I chased. That’s when I noticed I was chasing him past skellies and night had fallen. Night only falls for one reason in Viridian. He continued to run, and I continued to chase. Then just for fun I joined the fray. We lost and I didn’t make it into the second round. I lost my wisking potion so the ocean is a little safer for awhile.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then I stalked Lawson and Tikao. They made it hard because they were outside somewhere and not on the docks. They said I was being meaner than normal and I suggested they meet my daughter so they’d never think I was mean again. Narelei makes me look like the nicest person on the ocean.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:38 PM

    You're heard Ramina! How many times do I have to tell you before you get it through that head of yours?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:31 PM

    Mother you mustn't divulge all of my little secrets. Otherwise they will know to watch for the serpent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:44 PM

    i can hear you Rami... but only when you whisper in my ear low and sexay... teehehehe!! ^___^

    ReplyDelete