Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rami Gets Engaged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I went on a pillage with Royal Pillagers and while on this pillage I realized that the marriage between Amber and Tholon might never happen, cause he’s always running. So I figured I need to marry one of her sons instead and Darkpheonix seemed a likely target. I declared us engaged. If Amber can’t be my daughter-in-law, I’ll become hers. Our families are going to merge one way or another. The Corsair and the . . . . what is her family name?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketDuring a battle Dunkhan and I were both knocked out. He cried for someone to avenge him, and I cried for someone to avenge me, but Darkpheonix broke my heart when he said he wasn’t avenging anybody. How can he not defend the honor of his future wife? Is it because we just met?




I hung out on the docks with Narelei a bit after the pillage and watched her battle other pirates.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then I saw some mates from Royal Pillagers and rushed over to them. Narelei soon joined and we hung out for a bit longer. It’s then I realized that if Darkpheonix ran from me, and Tholon ran from Amber then maybe I could get Amber’s son Captnmorgano to marry my daughter Narelei and join the families that.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAfter that Joly and I went to check out Jalex’s house and while we were waiting for Lizzy to come let us in we met someone called Subway. I found the name very distasteful and told her son. Joly kept yelling for me to behave though, but I’m not the one that gave her that name. I realize she could have reported me for calling her a strumpet, but then I could have reported her for a name that can be taken in a vulgar context. I’m sure no reporting was done either way however as I know I didn’t report her and nothing was said to me on the matter.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketIf there was any gold missing from the house, my daughter and I did not go anywhere near it. You shouldn’t leave your treasure chest just spilling out like that anyway. It was probably a rat that took it. Yes I’m sure it was a rat attracted by the shiny gold coins. It had nothing to do with our pockets getting heavier on our way out then they were on our way in, or the jiggle sound we made when we walked. That was our jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment