Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Daughter, Narelei

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The day started out with Jolyma getting a black sheep and naming it Tholon. She then gave that sheep to Amberash to put on the docks of Tigerleaf Mountain. We then called the real Tholon, my son, to come see the sheep on the docks. Tholon is the black sheep of the Corsair family. A few other flaggies came to see the sheep on the docks as well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After that I met my young daughter on the docks of Tigerleaf. She was carried in today by the pirate stork. . . or is that a pelican? Bigmc is the father, but he’s demanding a dna test. It’s a sad world when you can’t trust a pirate.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I went on duty as a greeter and started to help my young daughter and the rest of the greenies on the docks. Most didn’t ask any questions though, other than to know if I wanted to sword fight or trade. And then only after I told them to ask before challenging and trying to trade.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAfter we left the docks, I took my daughter to Wackystar’s furni stall where I noticed the news said they had some wardrobes abandoned. I then sent a tell to my Aunt Eyeore to say that both Narelei and I would like one. She came and took care of that for us. And I’m so proud of my daughter, she can afford her own delivery costs.

After we left the stall I we went to Liger Lodges where I gave Narelei the money to buy herself a cabin and she did. A cabin is a good starter home for a young greenie in need of a place to put a new wardrobe. I showed Narelei all the different houses I lived in so she’d see how I live and save up for larger houses and furni all her own. After we parted ways, I went to the tailors and bought her a skirt. I then placed that skirt in her wardrobe for her to find the next time she came home.

I was going to go on a brigand king hunt with my crew, but shortly after we set sail the ocean broke. Seems there was a large curse out last night that affected the entirety of the seas. We had a hard time putting into port in the storm. Stats dropped, battles were lost, goods taken. Aye, it was a rough night, but we got back to Tigerleaf Mountain mostly intact and hid in the villa for awhile.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAfter Loki and Joly retired to sleep I started moving more furni to the villa and set about decorating a little. Slayer was there still and helping me. Mostly by keeping me company and moving around some of her own stuff too. Though I did have some trouble with the dog on the table. But I beat him with a stick until he got down.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketWe then lingered in the yard a bit just chatting. My daughter and came by in her new long dress and I knew that she and Slayer would get along right off, because Narelei is even meaner than I am. Talise also stopped by, but she doesn’t talk much at all. Kinda creepy if you ask me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:43 PM

    I don't even want to know why ou let the dog on the table in the first place Rami. Now, I'll have to scrub it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:44 AM

    i want a daughter too!! XD

    ReplyDelete