Thursday, July 05, 2007

Alt of the Month

At first this was just going to be a flag event, but there’s not enough interest among Imperial Coalition, so I’m opening this to all my hearties and any strangers that read my log. The event is called Rami’s Alt of the Month.

For July it was ran twice, though in future months it’ll only run once. The first time it was solved too quickly so I made it harder and ran it again.

Here’s how to play:

I post a portrait of one of my alts here in a long entry each month called Rami’s Alt of the Month. Along with the portrait will be rule reminders and a declaration of what the prize will be. I declare the prize ahead of time so everyone knows I’m giving the prizes fairly and not based on favoritism. Which is why even a stranger can win the prizes.

You run around the ocean and look for the alt in the portrait. She’ll probably be dressed differently so you’ll have to check pirate info pages. Once you think you know who she is you make a comment with her name on that log entry.

Don’t try to talk to the alt to see if she’s me. She won’t tell you in game if you’re right.

While the event is running the alt in question will be more likely to pillage with Imperial Coalition and Riddlemakers, cause I know some of you are going to want to play.




The first alt for the test run in July was:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Tikao discovered this to be Simmara and won some cookies.




The next harder run was:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Jolyma discovered this to be Eysi and won a blue and red skull dagger.


Good luck next month everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment