Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pirate Custody Battle

First off my officer badge dusted and I panicked. Joly told everyone to stop using fo chat until I could read it again, but I was lucky enough to have doubs on me and was able to get another badge right away.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Biggy had Amber watch (joke about people looking out for Amber and announcing it on fo chat when she comes on) and I thanked him for alerting us all. Amber asked when the Amber Alerts started back up and I told her it was because she’s engaged to Tholon. Anyone that would say yes to Tholon is either very insane or very scary. She either doesn’t care he’s gender confused and thinks he’s a sheep, or she knows she can straighten him out and keep him in line.

The big event of the day was the custody battle between myself and Biggy. Narelei has smarted off to me one too many times and so I tried to give her back to Biggy. I challenged him to a fight, winner gets to be free of the responsibility of raising the child. That’s the way we pirates fight for custody ye know. No pirate wants to be tied down with responsibilities. It was a close battle, but Biggy won, meaning I still have to raise Narelei, smart mouth and all.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I then found Monty on the docks and told him what happened. I wondered if it was too late to try and pin him as the father, but I must have spoken those words out loud because he panicked and ran away.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment: