Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Docks and MA

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketStarted the day off on the docks guiding my daughter and making sure she has a good pirate upbringing. Someone has to and Bigmc didn’t want to do it. She’s coming along very nicely. She doesn’t think so but that’s because she keeps comparing herself to people like our SOs when she should be comparing herself to other greenies. Non-alt greenies.

I then stopped by Seh’s cottage and tried to get my son back. I don’t remember ever having that custody battle, when did I give my son up? He refused to come, so I tried to take my Puppy back instead. I can remember when he refused to come with me and join our flag, but then he joined MA and never talks to me anymore. My sister is trying to steal my family. Excuse me while I go weep.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment