Friday, July 27, 2007

Kraken Eggs

I was hanging out at Kayos’ cottage on Labby Moors where I keep my coffers and also use his attic to store holiday and unwanted things. A strange stopped by and asked about the egss.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The blacksmith puzzle came out and I’m not too shabby at it. Much easier than shipwright or distilling. But not as easy as alchemy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


We went on a pillage again. I do so love to pillage and we don’t go on enough. While on the pillage Joly decided to attack pirates rather than just brigands. That’s fine with me, I like the thrill and uncertainty of attacking other pirates. And of course the joy of victory when we win.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment