Sunday, July 08, 2007

Hellspawn

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketFirst off Tae wanted to mud wrestle, but I informed her we’d have to start charging if we did that, and I don’t like to fight dirty. I’m a clean pirate.

I then went to Jolyma’s tailor on Tigerleaf Moutain to hang out with Slayergurl and Jolyma. I teased Joly asking her if she wanted the skull dagger she won from the Alt of the Month contest and she said she’d be very pleased to receive it. I then laughed and informed her I didn’t have the doubloons to deliver it yet. I may fight clean, but that doesn’t mean I play nice.

I then gave Joly and Slayer advice on raising children, having raised a little Tholon myself I felt I was qualified to give such advice. I told her of the great care, time, and energy I took into raising Tholon. How I labored over his upbringing everyday.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Later that night I decided to stalk Bigmc and over flag officer chat I cried out for everyone to beware that I was coming and it might be after you. Monty said he was going to hide, so after not being able to locate Biggy on Tigerleaf and noticing Monty was on Tigerleaf, I stalked him instead. I also found a Tikatoy and Monlizzy, woo score! Monty started to say something about being in a room full of girls, but I politely pulled out my sword, stuck it to his throat, and reminded him he only has eyes for me.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I later then thought I’d chase down Biggy so he wouldn’t feel lonely but commented to those in the stall with me that he was hiding on a ship. Monlizzy let me into the crew and I asked permission to board the ship he was on, but he fled so hard not even I could find him. (got offline) It’s so hard to find submissive prey these days. Maybe I need a whip. . or maybe I shoudn’t have sold the dungeon.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket















No comments:

Post a Comment