Thursday, July 05, 2007

Dunking Booth

Yesterday the Dunking Booth was being held. Pay to have your flaggies planked. I think it was going well in the morning but as the day set in more and more Americans started to disappear as their families arrived or they went to their families for Forth of July celebrations. I tried to join in on that fun as well, but my family arrived right about the time I got there. Someone paid to plank me I hear though, so I guess I’ll be first when next we hold the Dunking Booth event.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I went to Montarsor’s distillery stall because he, Bigmc, and Monlizzy were there. Both Monty and Biggy are trying to court me with the intention to marry me so I was afraid they were fighting over me. I burst into the stall saying they didn’t need to do that. Which I then followed by telling Biggy he needed to dress better cause Monty looked hawt. Sorry, fellas, but rags don’t do anything for more girls. Others started to come into the stall as well to hang out and such. Ras came and tried to hook Biggy for herself, but I know he’s only got eyes for me. Monty tried to dress himself down and some said it was so I’d stop noticing him, but I know it’s just because he was trying to level the playing field to be fair for Biggy. Monty is an honorably pirate.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. If monty is an honourable pirate, then he's not a true pirate. I'd go for Bigmc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:21 PM

    I would like you to know I am sane and can not wait for hell to freeze over then Tholon and I will be one.

    Amberash the soon to be Daughter-in-law to Rami.

    ReplyDelete