Sunday, July 08, 2007

Who wants to be my honey? [Ara]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI woke up and promptly joined in the blockade fun with my fellow Riddlemakers. I greeted the entire ship when I came aboard as I always do and Twiggy responded. At first I thought he must realize I’m Ramina, but then I recalled how he can’t even remember he’s met Ramina. I licked him since he noticed me and someone asked why I’d do that. I told them it was because Twiggy was a salty old sea dawg and I needed more salt in my diet. Some thought this was funny. Twiggy licked himself and said he tasted like victory. More thought that was funny.

The blockade is just about all I did. I sank a lot, but didn’t make all that many new friends which is kinda disappointing. Blockades are a great way to meet new people.

At one point I said over jobbing crew chat, “I want to laze in the crow’s nest with my honey. . . who wants to be my honey?” And someone made a comment about me needing to ask for volunteers. I told them that it was Ramina I forced people to be my honey with, that Arachne didn’t force. Anchovia asked then if I was “THE Ramina” though I was very flattered she said it that way, I know she’s one of about five people there that heard of me, so THE wasn’t correct coming before Ramina.

No comments:

Post a Comment