Saturday, July 14, 2007

Blood Bath

I started the day by going on a pillage with Reepacheep. It was a good pillage, we got blood twice and I received the chalice of blood trophy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then I went on the flag pillage. Aftter the pillage was over, I ran after Biggy, but he ran away. So I laid in wait by the rowboat in ambush, but he got away while I was distracted by the pepper Dunkhan put in my eyes. I guess he wants Biggy all to himself. I had to chase Biggy down to Jalex’s mansion.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I then spent a good deal of time telling Korn how scary he was. I’m not sure how long that conversation went on, but there was a lot of friendly banter flying around between myself, Korn, and Slayer.

Then I went to my daughter’s cabin to see her new outfits. Little strumpet got herself a midriff and thinks she’s hot. Though she also got a very nice little dress, which is what I’ll show here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment