Sunday, August 19, 2007

Story Time

Kreselda went on the blockade today, the event blockade on Tigerleaf Moutain. She sank a few times.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


She also helped a random greenie who couldn’t get anyone else to answer her, and she can’t even go on duty.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I found Torm hiding in the crowd on the docks and attacked him with a hug. Then the poker tables called him and he ran to the inn. I always did have trouble keeping him at home because of those tables. That’s why I’d bought a poker table you know? To keep Tormenter at home. But during his time away I’ve sold the manor and the poker table is now at the mansion on Tigerleaf.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


It was much later that I heard a cry from Oceanus. . .something about being bored and wanting stories to read. So I rushed to home to the mansion and up to my desk where I wrote him a little something about what happened on my summer vacation.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThe day had been hot and Rami was happy when the sun finally began it’s descent beyond the horizon. She’d enjoyed a fun day lazing on the beach. It was the start of a wonderful summer vacation. She stood to gather her things but in the bushes of the island she spotted something from the corner of her eye. Turnning to face this new thing she saw lingering in the shadows a single skellie. She reached for her sword, but instead of the cool metal of her stiletto her hand instead wrapped around wood. She cursed her bad luck and bad habit of not carrying her sword with her.

The skellie started forward out of the bushes and Rami made a sound like a scared bunny as she turned and darted down the beach a bit. She looked over her shoulder and saw the skellie had stopped by her crate of limes and picked one up. She thought this odd and watched to see what it would do next, but instead of going away it stared at her with it’s empty eyes and then came toward her once more. She turned to run but tripped on a rock. The skellie was right on top of her reaching out for her.

“What do you want?”

“The salt.” The skellie replied. “For the lime.”

“But you’re dead.”

“It’s for me mother.”

And that’s how Rami spent her summer vacation and lost her brigand king salt shaker trinket.




I was still in the mansion after having sent the story when Sam came in. I was going to go lock myself in the bathroom and pretend not to be home, but then I remembered we didn’t have a bathroom. So I went out to the yard and went behind the palm tree. Slayer stood guard for me so Sam wouldn’t walk in on me.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Torm knocked on the door, but I had do not disturb on and didn’t hear his knock. He sent me a tell and I rushed out when I realized it, but he was gone. . .again. Maybe I should make use of that cage outside the door, or my chains down in the dungeon. I’ve always told everyone that skellie on them was Torm. Maybe I should make an honest pirate of myself and really put him in them, then let’s see how far he can get.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment