Monday, August 06, 2007

Can't Get Away [Ara]

I went on a pillage with my crew, Dark Horizon but complained about the pay out at the end of it. I want more. The following is the coverstation that resulted.

Arachne flag officer chats, "I need a new crew. . .mine doesn't pay me well enough. Who wants me?"
Cutthroatale flag officer chats, "i do!"
Cutthroatale flag officer chats, ":P"
Tikao flag officer chats, "oh no you don't!"
Cutthroatale flag officer chats, "oh yes i do!"
Kittio flag officer chats, "i do"
Tikao flag officer chats, "you're ours and you haven't paid off your conscription yet!"
Orr flag officer chats, "lmao..."
Kittio flag officer chats, "lol"
Tikao flag officer chats, "you have at least 100 years of servitude left!"
Cutthroatale flag officer chats, "lol"
Arachne flag officer chats, "I don't remember agreeing to that. . ."
Tikao flag officer chats, "you were drunk"
Orr flag officer chats, "It was on the contract"
Tikao flag officer chats, "read the fine print"
Arachne flag officer chats, "should have known not ot sign anything with the words Riddle Makers on it. . ."
Tikao flag officer chats, "it was the Dark Horizon you should have been wary of!"
Arachne flag officer chats, "so it was a dark riddle that tricked me and now I can't see the horizon?"
Tikao flag officer chats, "exactly!"

No comments:

Post a Comment