Monday, August 13, 2007

Collecting Crew Dues [Ara]

I came one to find we had a new crew mate and was very eager to welcome them into the crew with open arms and kind sweetness.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Later I went to find Tikao and show her my new cabin girl. My cabin girl thinks a little too highly of herself in her little rags but she’s not too bad.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

While there I mentioned I wanted to get the same hair cut that Tikao and Gwyndolyn had cause I prefer that hair. Then I realized I’d look like Milkchan if I did get that hair do. I thought it might be funny if I started to stalk Milkchan and claimed to be obsessed with her. Then one day I get my hair like her. Then later I’d get clothes to match whatever she was wearing. It’d be really freaky and thus really funny. Not sure I’d be able to keep the ruse up that long though. I’d probably get bored with it sometime after getting my hair done.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then I was feeling a little left out that others have people greet them over flag officer chat so I paid someone to scream my name too.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment