Friday, August 03, 2007

Ramina Elopes With Darkpheonix

I started the day out on the docks and due to the number of confused greenies wandering around I decided to go on duty. I had a nice time with the other pirates chilling on the docks as well. After awhile a pirate named Nemor showed up and his name looked a little familiar to me so I checked his stats and saw they were sexy. I told him so and declared I would stalk him from now on and that he’d never get away. He challenged me to a sword fight and I told him he’d win. We fought anyway and he won, so that means I won too because I was right.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I became a lady of the Imperial Coalition flag. I tend to be a little passionate about issues at time so I hope they know what they’re getting into. Lady isn’t just a title to me, but a job. I was pretty mouthy as just a flag officer, so you know I’ll be even more so as a titled member of the flag.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I stalked Juice and he put me to work in a distillery stall, can you believe that? But the rum was for the bk bumper boats event so it was for the flag. I asked him if he was a fruit juice and if he was sweet or sour. He said he was sweet. Chavez also came to the stall and was being borderline vulgar. I slapped him, but that didn’t seem to help much. If he wasn’t such a good friend of my sister’s I’d have muted him.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Later I went back to the docks where I found a werewolf. I was a bit worried at first and kept my eyes on the girl and my hand on my sword hilt. But then I remembered that night never falls in Viridian (unless skellies are around) and so we didn’t have anything to worry about.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


People kept congratulating each other in flag broadcast for various things so I suggested we throw a party. Amber and Joly both announced said party, but not many people showed up. Dark Pheonix showed up though and I was wearing all white and he was wearing all black so I thought it was the perfect time to get married while we had royals to do the ceremony and to serve as witnesses. So we got married. Of course this means I can’t stalk Nemor as promised, but he won’t remember me anyway.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Tholon was around so we invited him to the party and tricked him into saying “I do.” So Amber and Tholon also got married in a shotgun wedding. Now our families merged twice, but for the record I married her son before she married my son so she’s the one being weird. Now our two great families have merged.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:25 PM

    That was fun too!

    I wonder how the new hubbies are enjoying the wedded life...

    ReplyDelete