Saturday, August 04, 2007

I Send my Greenies to MA

Started the day out right with a pillage.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then while on the docks I met a couple of greenies. Gmp just seemed to want to flirt but the girl, Cariena looked like my long lost twin and was really nice. I ended up jobbing both of them into the crew but warned Gmp not to get too fresh with the ladies when he asked if there were a lot of women in our crew.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I seem to remember going on a pillage with MA after having sent Gmp to them first. I wanted to see how Gmp did on a pillage. That’s not why I sent him, I sent him because he wanted one and they were having one. I figured it wouldn’t hurt too much since they were on a war brig. Cariena on the other hand listened to my advice and went to learn the puzzles with the navy. Gmp’s duty report said he was learning and I felt bad for sending him to MA without first making sure he even knew how to puzzle. Just because they tell you they know how, doesn’t mean they do. Though in my defense his stats looked like he’d taken the learning puzzles. There was someone else on the docks asking about pillages and I’d sent them too which was the mistake. Gmp just got learning and then eventually left the pillage. The other guy acted like a bigger greenie. Good thing I didn’t join him to the crew to give me even further a bad name.

I must have also gone out with Odin’s Demise, because I have this following quote from Chaosdaddy. This may have been the day he tricked me into joining him by saying he needed to make me a hearty. Lousing pirate lied, he didn’t hearty me. Though I did run off as soon as we ported to go on another pillage. With who I’m not sure, probably Tikao.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment