Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lights Out!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then I stalked Tikao and CaptainKirk on a navy ship. In truth I was trying to prove to Narelei I could find her even if she was jobbing for the navy but found Tikao instead so I pretended like she was my target all along. CaptainKirk on the other hand probably has no idea she’s met me before or that we’re currently flaggies.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Look, I'm wearing my gypsy outfit.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention the bot that tried to take you from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh right the agresive bot. . .is that what she wanted? I just thought she wanted my carp station. Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have stuck that nail in her eye.

    ReplyDelete