Sunday, August 05, 2007

Got Milk?

This day was a long day of puzzling for me. My pet kitty didn’t wake me up in time for the bk bumper boats when normally he does wake me up that early so I slept through it and was sad. I joined a tourney to cheer myself up, and lost. But then I joined our friends Vanguard in a blockade and spent most the day doing that.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After a ship sunk I found Moggle on the docks and pounced him. He and I added each other to our hearty lists and I went back out again.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Later I once more found Moggle on the dock, but this time he was peeping inside the tailor stall to try and catch a glimpse of the lady pirates trying on clothes.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I then hung out with some people I met on the docks, and also some (not shown) that I know or have known but do not know or remember me. That happens a lot. You’d think with my flamboyant personality I’d be easy to remember?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I was too tired right after the blockade to go on a pillage when Moggle asked so I took a break. Later though I realized he went on one without me and felt the need to dump him. Of course it’d help if I was ever seeing him to dump him, but that’s a minor technically we pirates don’t care about. I can dump anyone I want, even strangers! Not that Moggle is a stranger, but you get the idea.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I found a pillage however with Tikao and her crew, Dark Horizon. When the pillage was over I noticed Milkchan standing there all pretty with her long dark hair and purple clothes. Purple is my favorite color so I wanted to pet her. I asked if I could have her and Tikao gave her to me. Poor Milkchan probably doesn’t know what Tikao just got her into. But she will.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Later that night I was on the docks of Tigerleaf and found Arachne with some of her hearties. She’d told them about my medication, but I assured them it was safe for me to go out in public again. The doctors said so. Does it matter that the doctors are also pirates?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment