Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Golden Stick

I went to the iron monger shop where Amber, Narelei, and Captmorgano were. I informed Captmorgano he was no longer able to court my daughter due to the fact that he was now family to her in two different ways. I will not have my daughter dating her uncle or her nephew, and especially when that uncle is her nephew. While there we tried to ask Amber who Catpmorgano’s father was, but she didn’t know. Maybe when the pelican dropped Morgano, it also dropped the card with the father’s name on it?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I lingered in the stop with my daughter and she tried to say how great she was dressed and I had to try once again to explain to her why she looks like a strumpet. Her defense was that her clothes were made of fine fabrics in rich colors. I told her you can paint a stick gold but that doesn’t make it any less of a stick. A strumpet in black and purple is just a nicely colored strumpet, but still a strumpet.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then my crew decided to go on a pillage. Jolyma teased us and asked if we wanted one, but then made Slayer and I wait forever before she delivered on that promise. Such a tease. While out on this pillage Joly of course headed straight for the big rocks. She loves rocks and can’t help herself. She has to aim straight for them. I wonder if she thinks she rams them hard enough that gold ore might fall out? But even if it does, wouldn’t it just sink to the bottom of the ocean? Who’d swim down there and get it then?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After the pillage I stalked Surmuck. He was hidding down in Onyx which is unlike him, but Onyx is my home. You can’t hide in my home and not have me come find you. He thought he was being clever standing out in the middle of nowhere, but it didn’t save him. I found him anyway.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I finished the night off by being better at blacksmith than Slayer. She tried to stand right up against me and use the same anvil I was using, but I just let her have the anvil and went to the forge. She’s dreaming if she thinks she’ll get as good as me at the puzzle. (note: Rami isn’t really vain, she just likes to pick on Slayer.)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:50 PM

    Ha! Those aren't the rocks I ran into running from a bahglah! It just looks like I did since I had to pull up beside that guy to grapple! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuses, excuses. The picture speaks for itself. You're just lucky they came up along side you.

    You have a rock fetish, admit it.

    ReplyDelete