Sunday, August 05, 2007

My Love, It's Over [Ara]

Someone was saying something about Tikao and Lawson and how cute they were and I decided I wanted some of that for myself so I started to ask for volunteers for lovers on flag officer chat, but I messed up and instead of saying I was now taking volunteers, I said I was not taking volunteers. Tikao asked if that meant I was drafting people and I thought that was funny and pirate enough that I should do just that. After all I heard it worked for Ramina of Imperial Coalition. I opened up the list of all the other flag officers online at the time and picked out a couple to love me. I drafted Evergreena and Nikodemus. Nikodemus made the mistake of speaking at this time. When a pirate such as myself start drafting people you don’t call attention to yourself.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Nikodemus said he was taken and didn’t seem as good a sport as Evergreena, so I stalked him down and found him in Tigerleaf. I told him to love me and he declared his love for me. But turns out he’s got a girl, and she’s rather nice. I became her friend and as such can’t chase her man. I had to dump Evergreena. He was heartbroken and crushed, but got over it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Evergreena tried to find out who was smart, me or Ramina, but there’s no contest. I’m the smart one, how else could I be an officer in a flag called Riddlemakers? Got to be smart to make riddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment