Friday, August 17, 2007

Memories of My Heart

Well the day started with me going to the tailor stall on Tigerleaf and finding that the workers had finished the top for my gypsy outfit while I slept. Guess this means the flogging can stop now. Good work, laborers.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketWhile there I had to console Joly who’s feeling a little guilty about leaving Imperial Coalition. But I think that’s more common among those of us leaving then realized. We’ve been weighing our pros and cons for a long time and have had both reasons to go and reasons to stay. We’ve been teetering on the edge for awhile unable to make that decision, but only talk about it. That is until one of us received a little shove and stopped teetering. The rest of us followed.

I don’t think any of us hold any animosity toward Imperial Coalition and there’s not one concrete answer as to why we left. We each had our own different reasons or collection of reasons. Over the last year I’ve voiced every single one of them until the day I was told an officer’s opinion didn’t count. Then I only voiced what I was truly passionate about. I’ve given up on being heard. However I will still be there when Imperial Coalition needs me. (I still have an alt as officer in the flag) IC was my first home on the ocean. But as all eventually do, I must leave my family and see if there’s something better for me out there.

Then I found Rato also dressed like a gypsy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then I went and played in a blockade with Morrowind. Oh yeah, Loki, Joly, and Slayer were there too.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Later I went home and beat my daughter with a stick. She struck out at me wildly and got lucky. . . really lucky. It was a fluke though and she’s yet to recreate the event.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Loki tried to tell Slayer that Joly and I were with him and talking bad about Slayer, but she just laughed at him and told him she was the one that was with me. Nice try Loki. Better luck next time. Maybe in the future you’ll do a /who before making up stories?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI then went out with Morrowind once more. This time on a brigand king hunt. I haven’t been on one in awhile, but I do so love to go on them. We fought a ship full of pirates first and won. Everything seemed to be going well. Then ship after ship after ship we looked and looked and couldn’t find a brigand king. When we finally found one, he got away. We looked a little longer after that but then gave up and headed to port. Luck just wasn’t with us.


Slayer stopped by the tailor stall and watched me beat up my daughter some more.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I was invited to go out with Dark Horizon and took that offer. Tormentor was there. He ran away from me over a year ago and has been hiding. I heard rumors he was captured by ninja spies or abducted by aliens, but I don’t believe any of those. One day he left the house to go get some milk and he never came back. He asked if I had forgotten him, but I told him that he haunts the memories of my heart and can not be forgotten.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment