Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Friend Luvi

I started the day off stalking Milkchan. She belongs to me now and I wanted to see what she was up to. I found her running her flag’s tailor stall. I think it was on Lima. It was a bit crowded in there and said it looked like back to school shopping. Then I blinked and she’d run away. Then some pirate came in advertising a stall on another island. I think that’s very rude and we should all boycott Quadehara’s stall on Dragon Nest. Or call the tailor union. Or make a tailor union.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I then decided to go back to the archipelago where all the cool people hang out, Onyx. I went to Narelei’s tailor stall on Tigerleaf to check her cloth supply and get her more. While there a fan of my log and a friend of Crapulence’s came in. Her name is Luvi. Crap said something or I was just being mean but for whatever reason I threw a quill at Crap. She threw cats back at me. I wonder where she kept the cats because I didn’t see her come in with them. However I dodged the cats and laughed at the ink she got on her corset when I threw the quill. Of course if I’m going to throw a quill I’m going to dip it in the well first.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Luvi left and Crap lingered in the stall while I went to go order the cloth I needed. When I came back I think Crap was thinking of blowing something up because she had a lit wick hovering over her, revealing her thoughts.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After finishing my work at the tailor stall I stopped by Luvi’s house. It was then that I stopped working long enough to realize we were wearing the same colors.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Later I went on a pillage on Hunter, then came back to Viridian and moved some supplies with Jolyma. Since so many of us helped move the supplies she realized what we really wanted was a pillage and gave us one. After the pillage I took my daughter to Lima Island to teach her what dock tarting is really all about, and to keep our eyes open for people that need to be reported. I didn’t actually report anyone though, everyone I warned listened to my warnings. I always give a warning first. Well, maybe not always, not if the message is vulgar enough.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment