Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hide The Bodies

I started the day off working in Narelei’s tailor stall. Slayer and Narelei both showed up and we lingered a bit, but it wasn’t long before Arrgaretha was sending me a tell asking me to join her and Fossaman on a pillage.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So off I went to pillage with Still of the Night. We were cursed however. Not long after one of our fights started our entire crew was thrown out of the fight. It was a fight we could have won too. Then Hypnos came and stayed with us for a fight to make sure the curse was gone. I thought that was very nice. It’s great to see our OMs at work, and he was so friendly about it as well. Reminded of me of that last time I had a problem and received a very prompt response to my petition. It’s great to know there are people looking out for us. ( not as common as you’d think in an MMO )
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Something drew me away from that pillage too soon. I only had time for two or three battles, when normally I stay from start to finish on a pillage. I can’t recall what it was however.

When I returned I went back to the tailor stall. While there Monlizzy, Slashy, Narelei, Slayergurl, Tabularasa, and Achelios all came in. I called them a bunch of loiters and told them to get out. Lizzy started to tell me my voice was finally being heard in the flag, but after trying not being heard for two years it’s a little late now that I’m on my way out the door. If a flag doesn’t care to hear me while I’m there, I don’t care to be heard. Then Amber mentioned an event I said would be a good idea earlier in the summer. I had told her I wanted to throw this certain type of event, and she asks me if I still plan to do it this month for the flag. The month is half way over and I’m on my way out the door. Why would I plan an event for a flag that’s never shown any signs of wanting me? Then she says it in such a way that sounds like she’s taking my event away from me and giving it to someone else, as if I had committed to an event when asked if I’d do it. But that’s not how it was. But now you all know the truth on why I stopped throwing parties. I didn’t have anything to celebrate. I’m just lingering long enough for the crew meeting Friday night.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I was having trouble calming down from all that and hid out on the island for a little bit, for fear of saying anything I wouldn’t be able to take back if I lingered around pirates.

It was much later in the day when I decided I needed to stalk my Milkchan. Tikao gave her to me, so she’s mine. I saw a shovel and accidentally commented out loud about how I’ve had to use one in a stalking gone wrong incident before. Milkchan confessed she prefers saws and axes. Of course I had meant I needed the shovel after having used the saw or axe. Only it wasn’t a saw or an axe he fell off a cliff. I don’t know why he was running like that or what he was afraid of. I was running after him to clam him down and he just slipped and fell. So I did what any good pirate would do. I hid the evidence.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:27 PM

    OOOOh .. so that's what happened to Cyfow. Now we know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, Who wrote that?

    You tell anyone and you'll follow the same fate!

    ReplyDelete