Monday, January 15, 2007

The Party

Well, we had our engagement party. I’d love to mention everyone that was there, but I know I’d leave out a few names if I tried and offend someone. In fact I’m almost afraid to mention the party for fear that I’ll leave something out. Though I do know someone that was left out already. I missed her tell until it was too late and the party was over. That person was Scream. I’m very sorry dear, I missed more than half of everything in chat that night. I promise the wedding reception will be bigger and better than the engagement party with more prizes and I won’t leave anyone out on that day. (Unless you’re not online)

Zen was a few minutes late for her own party, but I waited for her and when she was ready she made the announcement in fo chat. I sent tells to my one or two hearties that were not flag officers, and I’m sure she did the same. We had a nice crowd for the first tourney which was a sword fight to win the Zenobie kitty. Zen suggested a 69 entrance fee, but instead I put 69 as the prize money.

I’m feeling lazy, so I think I’ll go over me log and pick up parts of the party I liked or that stuck out to me and post a bit of the chat logs and maybe a screenie if there is one. (If you find that I posted a log piece with you in it and you don’t want it there, then send me a tell or leave a comment. I’ll take out the log piece and write a para saying what happened instead. =p )

Ramina licks her guests and Zen's guests too.
Zenobie says, "hehe"
Crapulence wonders who’s guest she is seeing as raminas her hearty and zen invited her :
Ramina doesn't keep Crap friends.
Ramina giggles
Crapulence sobs

Rami in street clothes with Zen kitty next to herAbout this time I realized I was still in a long dress and striped shirt, which won’t do for the party. So I went upstairs even as guests were pouring in and slipped into the blue and violet corset Zen gave me as well as the navy and black pants she got me. I kept on the blue and navy muffin cap Puppy gave me and then put on shoes that matched the corset which I bought myself. I don’t often buy clothes. Heh. When I do buy it’s normally just a long dress. Then I rejoined the party.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kiati said she liked the stripped shirt better, but then I explained to her the outfit was mostly from Zen and that the party was an engagement party. She came without knowing that. Later in the evening she realized Zen was also a woman and if I find those logs I’ll put them up. Kiati has been on my hearty list since well before I was in BotC, but she’s not around much.

Ramina says, "my wife dresses me."
Karanga says, "hehe"
Karanga says, "I'm wearing pink shoes to match my pink name :p"
Crapulence laughs
Zenobie says, "hehe yes i do"
Zenobie smiles

During all the conversations about what we were wearing it was discovered Karanga was lost in the master bedroom, claiming she couldn’t find the stairs down. That’s where I was when I invited her, and then I went back downstairs without waiting for her to show up.

Below what you’ll see is a bit of a log piece where the Rami kitty said something and sparked the rest of us to act like animals. Doesn’t take much to get a pirate to act like an animal, does it?

Ramina licks Karanga and steps in Crap
Zenobie says, "hehe"
Crapulence slaps ramina
Karanga laughs
Ramina says, "Meow."
Suzi Que says, "Purrr."
Ramina says, "Meow."
Crapulence says, "meow"
Karanga says, "oink?"
Tikao says, "growl"
Ramina says, "Reow. Hiss, hiss!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then my big sister Monlizzy came in with Slashy and everyone had to comment on how snazzy they were in matching outfits. Zen and I should have gotten matching outfits. Though in all truth I’m spending so much on the wedding I can’t really buy an outfit right now. Heh.

We all sat around chatting a bit and then I gave Zen her engagement gift, a cutter painted maroon and purple called the Committed Marlin. If she thinks that’s nice, wait until she sees what I have in store for the wedding. . . . no taking her bribe to tell her either! I was originally going to have the cutter with a custom name, but then lately I just don’t feel it’s right for me to spend shangs with BotC.

Vennom says, "Ahoy"
Ramina says, "I'd pounce ye, but my wife is watching."
Vennom laughs
Kiati says, "yer wife???"
Ramina says, "Zenobie"
Kiati says, "Husband"
Ramina says, "There's a portrait on the wall by the stairs."
Ramina says, "Called My Wife and Me"

Though in retrospect, I should have pounced and huggled Vennom. Zenobie later gave out applications to be her secret lover.

Chavezxtwo says, "I'm my own wife."
Crapulence laughs
Ramina laughs
Crapulence says, "speechless about chavez and his mating rituals?"
Ramina says, "Well, I heard you were cheating on you, Chavez. . . you might want a divorce."

I asked if I could get a flag broadcast about the party and Amber asked how much I was willing to pay, so at my wife’s request, I 69’d Amber. Then I 69’d Vennom and Zen just for fun. Right after the flag broadcast is when I held that first tourney when the Zen kitty that I mentioned before. While I was setting that up Kiati entertained the circle with back flips and Yoda entertained with break dancing. I don’t know who won that tourney. I should have written it down.

The next tourney was a drinking one that took forever because my silly wife set it to play until someone got 3000 points. The prize for it was a bit of poe, two dead fish, and a two hours of Zen and Rami time. Right before the tourney went up, Stacez proposed a toast for us calling us couple of the year. Thanks, Stacez.

And Jolyma. . I was fighting Karanga when you started breaking all me rules, but don’t think I didn’t just notice while reading over the log. . .

Rami chases Ziggzoey
As that tourney was happening Zen started handing out offers of free love. I would have gone found me someone to make her jealous with, but Vennom was already gone. I haven’t stalked him in so long anyway, he’s probably not interested anymore. I tried to burn the stack of applications, but Ziggy stuck one down her top and I had to chase her all over the room trying to get it.

Lantfeust said he hated the color yellow, so I repainted the manor walls to be yellow, just to annoy him. He didn’t say anything about it though. What’s the fun in doing something to annoy someone if they don’t get annoyed? Or maybe he just finds me too annoying to respond out of fear it’ll encourage me?

It was about this time the tourney was over and Collibri won the two hours of unrestricted Rami and Zen time.

I made a comment to Chavezxtwo that last time he was in my manor he took his clothes off and danced. He made a comment he was paid last time so I 69’d him, and he danced for us. Of course that time I just mentioned was Eyeore’s bachelorette party.

Eye, Crazy, and Wacky were all late to the engagement party, but they did come, as did Ras and Monty. All just in time for the Rami kitty rumble tourney too. By this time the party had already gone on longer then the two hours I allotted for it on the invitation. But I don’t mind. I was all set to stay as long as I had guests needing to stay. I was a bit surprised how many came and how many stayed for so long. Thanks everyone.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And Thanks to everyone that brought gifts or cards. You didn’t have to do that. Your company is gift enough for me, and I’m sure Zenobie feels the same. Thank you all for your kind words and warm wishes. You have no idea how far a few kind words can go with someone like me.

The last event of the party was a Zen Trivia which Goldz won and Siren and Wackystar tied for second.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Question of the Day
What was your favorite memory from the Engagement party of Rami and Zen?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:30 PM

    It wasn't me! **looks around shiftily***

    Someone was pretending to be me, just to break rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:32 PM

    Had I not d/ced right at the end of the game I would have beat Collibri in the drinking tourney! Grrr.. and I was going to have you and Zen clean my manor for 2 hours! ;)

    Anyway, sorry I had to leave early... was busy becoming (gulp) Captain...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:04 AM

    Ramina and Zenobie and the bestest estest couple!!! i'm so sorry i couldn't be there! i missed all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:33 AM

    Hey monty won yer kitty and gave it to me. I own you Rami and miss ye love Rass

    ReplyDelete