Friday, January 12, 2007

Isis Says Meow

Isis kitty says ‘meow’


Note
I’m sure you’ve all noticed the new layout by now. My log has some new features such as links to sites I like and announcements down at the bottom of the page.

Randomness
I have no screen shots of pillages, so I’m assuming I didn’t go on one, if that is a mistake just leave a comment to correct me.

I did a whole lot of just hanging out, so there’s not much to mark down. There was some alt fun going on so the love shower was brought to you (IC) by Achelois. Lime wearing freak that she is. I of course deny any affiliation with the color at all, don’t go peeking through me wardrobes though to see. If you find lime clothing, I’ll just plead the 5th. (US lingo for “I won’t say anything that incriminates myself”)

Ramina shows off Rami kitty and Zen kittyI hung out at Slayergurl’s townhouse mostly today, which is odd since I normally like to hang out in the comfort of me own home. But Zenobie seems to like Slayer’s house more than ours so that’s where she always invites me to. I showed off the cats that will be given away at the engagement party. There is a Zenobie kitty and a Ramina kitty to be given away separately. Probably in two different types of tourneys too to be more fair in those trying to win them.

While at Slayer’s I also went and bought a new portrait for myself. All three images of me on my log are me with the same expression and laurel on my head, so I felt I needed something different. I got the one with the organ since it said it’s limited time and thought I’d better get it before it goes away. None of my items I could hold seemed to make sense though, but I wanted to hold something so I’ve got a rumjug in me hands. I don’t drink rum though, only bathe in it.

Rami’s new portrait


I then wandered around the islands, delivering furniture and ordering more. You know I have a furni fetish. I should be saving up for wedding clothes and decorations, but I can’t help myself.

Rami pillages Angel’s coffersI also stopped by Angelpichu’s cabin on Tigerleaf and commented about the bad luck he’ll receive for still having his Christmas tree up. Then I commented on the beauty of his tan walls with their tan trim. Maybe I should have gotten him a paint brush for Christmas? That’s all that happened. If he says I tried to pillage his coffers, then he’s making it all up and there’s no way he can prove anything. (see screenie)

Itchy jobbed with our crew just for fun, but I mentioned that time he planked me and asked me be dismissed, so Jolyma did so. Of course it was all in fun so she let him back in and then he invited us all over to his house, which is really Ras’ house, to have a little spontaneous party. Normally I love those, but I was distracted with hobbies (was doing art research irl) and unable to go.

Rami at your door. Do you open?Question of the Day
When Rami comes knocking on your door, do you let her in or lock the door, turn out the lights, and pretend no one is home? (leave answer in comment)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:30 PM

    I let her in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:57 PM

    Slayergurl says, "Mostly let her in, only fair to her wife" lol"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:37 PM

    lol let her in she will entertain you with randomness and sexyness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:58 PM

    I always have me house set up fer hearties, crew and flag members to enter without knocking when I be home, so...

    ReplyDelete