Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Engagement Party

Note
Okay, I know I missed a couple of days recently, but that’s just because Christmas break was over and I had to head back to the dorms to get ready for another fun filled semester. But during all that moving back and such I missed a couple of days. Once the semester starts it’ll be possible that days will go missing randomly as I get busy doing various things.


Engagement Party
Zenobie and I agreed to a date for our engagement party. Sorry I’m only giving you guys a week notice. I knew we were going to hold the party on Sunday, January 14 a week ago, but I got lazy in getting the invitations written up. The party will start around 2 game time and the invitation says it’ll end at 4 game time, but really it ends when people leave. That might be sooner, or that might be later. I guess that partly depends on how fast I run out of prizes?

Zen and Rami’s engagement party invitation


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingRandomness
I don’t seem to remember doing to much. I stalked Rascalred on the poker tables and licked her for luck. Then I responded to a call from Goldz to go to his tailor stall, though in truth I accepted the invitation before I realized what it was. I don’t really buy clothes and when I do my tastes can get a bit particular. I spent time just hanging out in the manor with Zenobie too. And then a guy that likes to bother Slayergurl came in, then Slayer came too. The guy ended up being rude and getting planked though.

Pillaging
I pillaged with Royal Pillagers onboard Punishment with Itchy at the helm. Give me booty, Itchy! And don’t tell me wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment