Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Best Friend Pami

Randomness
I started the day off by having bananas thrown at me by Aldak. I demanded he be expelled from the flag and so he picked up the bananas. Would have been nice if he left me one or two to eat though.

Aldak throws bananas at Rami


Rato and a stranger in ragsI then went home and it wasn’t long before a couple of street urchins in rags wondered into me house. At least the female among the two had the ability to read and follow me rules. Rato read the rules, then broke every single one. I pounced him anyway, cause it’s not often he stops by to visit, so I wasn’t about to plank him.

(insert pillage here. See below.)

Slayer proudly boasted that she was there and no one had noticed her as if that showed some sort of stealth skill on her part. So I pretended to still not notice her. Like you can really get one up on me? I’m ult in stalking.

Slayer goes unoticed


While I was recovering from my pillage. Jolyma was having people help her moves ships for the blockade. If ye don’t know about it yet and ye be in Imperial Coalition, check the flag forums. If ye not be in Imperial Coalition then just take a gander at the notice board’s home page. Itchy was helping her and he disappeared on her with a deed in his hand. Jolyma commented and Slayer quickly said we should report him to the OMs as a thief. I disagreed however and said he’d be back. He of course came back, making me right and Slayer wrong. . . again. I warned Slayer I’d tell you all about this and she said she’d comment calling me a liar. So when she leaves that comment, just remember you already know what really happened.

Slayer wants to report Itchy


Pami is Rami’s new best friend.Pillaging
I pillaged with Hunting Sea Otters of the flag Imperial Coalition with Naninoo at the helm. While on this pillage I spotted another pirate named Pami and thought Pami rhymed with Rami and we should therefore be best friends. So I have declared it, and already marked it on the official forums of Yohoho Puzzle Pirates. (link to the left) I yelled it crew chat too and Jolyma greeted Pami in crew chat, but silly Joly. Pami is in Hunting Sea Otters, not Brethren of the Coast.

Anna runs from RamiI was stalking Anna after the pillage and pretending to be captain and yelling things like, “Miss Winslow, to the deck!” and, “Miss Winslow, hoist that line!” and during that time I also commented that Nani rhymes with Rami and Pami too so we should all be best friends. Then I fled before Anna could get mad at me for all the commands.

Don’t try to run from me, Pami. I’m ult in stalking. . . We’ll be best friends whether you like it or not.

Question of the Day
Who thinks Slayergurl is mean for trying to get Jolyma to report Itchy?

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:29 PM

    I think that if Itchy deserves to be reported then he should be :P but obviously in this case he was innocent and you and Slayer and couple of shyte disturbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:30 PM

    are***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:55 PM

    Can I plead the fifth here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:42 PM

    THE BANANAS STRIKE AGAIN!!!

    Mwhahaha >:)

    *grins & sneaks off*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:29 PM

    Slayer Says: I plead the Fifth and Shall counter your claim and say you are the one lying and want itchy reported!! mwuahahaa.. /me Copies Aldak and throws Bananas hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. /me shall never be Anonymous again.. mwuahaha

    ReplyDelete