Sunday, January 14, 2007

No Longer Together [Ara]

Ara throws bananas at AldakI threw bananas at Aldak. Having, read Ramina’s log I knew he was into that sort of thing. He did enjoy it immensely, or seemed to at least.

I had to dump Merucutio. Evil Clown flirted with me, but Mer said he didn’t care he was busy with his sister. I told him if he didn’t treat me right I wasn’t going to stick with him, and he encouraged me to leave. So I did. Evil Clown asked me to marry him, but I told him he’d have to prove his devotion by giving me a ring or a sloop first. I can’t really use a sloop in this crew, but I’ve always wanted one named Sea Web. ( Name of Arachne’s ship in Nepherasta.)

Ara dumps Meru


So right now fellas, I’m free to port anywhere. Though once someone is able to win me by showing me their devotion I’ll return the devotion and port only with him.

Ara asks Fossaman to job herI pillaged with Royal Pillagers with Fossaman at the helm. They were my first crew and admitted when asked that they sit around talking about how different it is since Arachne has gone. I know they all miss me. How can you not miss me when I am gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment